$1,000 Imagine America Scholarships In US, 2022
Imagine America Scholarships 2022 is currently open to awards of up to $1,000 in scholarship aid to adult learners with little or no secondary level education and to High school seniors and recent high school graduate students of 19 and older pursuing career education to study vocational and career college programs or technical job training at one of IMS’s approximately 400 career school partners.
Of course, you will have to meet certain requirements, and follow the simple application steps laid out below.
The Imagine America Foundation sponsors three career college scholarships; Imagine America for high school seniors, the Military Award Program (MAP) for military personnel, and the Adult Skills Education Program (ASEP).
What is Imagine America Scholarship?
Imagine America scholarship is sponsored by the Imagine America Foundation (IAF), it is a career education award that is available to recent high school graduates who are pursuing post-secondary education at participating career colleges across the United States.
Know about Imagine America Foundation (IAF)
The Imagine America Foundation is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing career education in America by providing scholarship programs, elevating public awareness of the vital role of career colleges, conducting research, and honoring the achievements of professionals and students involved in career education. Students must demonstrate the financial need to be considered for this award.
The Imagine America Foundation (IAF) has been serving the career college community since its inception in 1982. IAF provides scholarships, awards, ﬁnancial aid information, sector research and faculty training; honors achievement in career education; and supports and promotes the beneﬁts of career colleges to the general public.
Know about Imagine America High School Scholarship
The Imagine America High School Scholarship Program was established in 1998 to provide scholarships for high school students.
This annual scholarship program has helped thousands of high school seniors afford a career education at hundreds of career schools across the United States.
Each year, every high school in the United States and Puerto Rico may nominate up to five graduating seniors to receive a $1,000 Imagine America scholarship.
What is the Military Award Program?
The Military Award Program (MAP), is a national aid program that provides a $1,000 scholarship to a qualified active duty service member; reservist; honorably discharged, or retired veteran of a United States military service branch.
The recipients of the MAP must plan to attend a college or university participating in the IAF programs.
No matter which student category applicants fall into, becoming an Imagine America member ensures you’re open to many benefits. Membership is FREE, to register to go to the IAF portal, create a login profile.
Move on to download the IAF mobile app, where you can track your application, receive status updates, and access all our resources with ease. IAF app delivers tools & resources perfect for students of all ages, high school counselors, Career College, and university college admins.
Matching your school with scholarships opportunities, applying, and checking your application status has been made even easier.
Imagine America Scholarships are awarded to applicants who are high school graduates and qualified active duty service members; reservists; honorably discharged or retired veterans of a United States military service branch who are pursuing a post-secondary vocational and career college programs or technical job training at one of IMS’s approximately 400 career school partners.
Imagine America Scholarships is taken and hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
The Imagine America Scholarships annually awards a non-renewable cash grant of $1000 which will help the applicant to finance his academic pursuit.
Imagine America Scholarships is available for legal students who are citizens of the United States.
The number of offers for Imagine America Scholarship was not stated. Its selection criteria are strictly based on merit.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Imagine America Scholarships;
- Have the likelihood of successful completion of post-secondary education
- Be High school grade point average of 2.5 or greater
- Have genuine financial need
- Demonstrated voluntary community service during senior year
Scholarship Application Procedures
The application process for Imagine America Scholarship, 2020 is done through the scholarship website or mobile App. The procedures are as follows;
- Apply for this scholarship on the IAF portal page OR download the Imagine America mobile app.
- Create a login profile, and follow the prompts to walk you through the steps.
- Enter your status as a student, alumnus or alumna, or a job seeker.
- Enter the information to complete your profile.
- Once you have created your account you will be prompted via a pop up to click on “Apply for Scholarships” in the navigation menu.
- Under “Type” select “HS” if you are a graduating high school in this calendar year.
- Select “ASEP” if you are an adult student 19 years of age or older.
- If you are a military student select “MAP”.
- Find your school on our alphabetical list, click on your campus, and review your information
- Submit your application.
- Watch the Financial Planning Made Simple (FPMS) video, [this is a required step]. If you’re an HS applicant, your application will be sent to your guidance counselor for review.
Once they approve your application, your application is then sent to the college for their review.
- If you’re applying for the ‘’ASAP’’ Choose your school by filtering “Program of Interest” or by state. From here, you will review your scholarship information, and have the option to submit.
- Complete the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) Student Success Assessment.
- After you submit your career college scholarship app be sure to take a look at the IAS Student Roadmap to Success.
- Keep an eye on your status via the IAS app.
- Check out our trends and resources section for tons of useful info.
- Send your parents a link to the Parents Roadmap to Success.
Interested candidates can send in their applications for Imagine America Scholarship, 2022 until December 31.
For More Information:
If you have any questions, contact at call 571-267-3015 or student firstname.lastname@example.org or write to 14200 Park Meadow Drive, Suite 117s, Chantilly, VA 20151 571.267.3010
You can obtain more information about the Imagine America Scholarship on their official scholarship website: https://www.imagine-america.org/
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get Imagine scholarship after High school graduation?
No. You must be a high school student to be eligible for this scholarship.
What GPA do you need to qualify for Imagine America scholarship?
You must have a grade point of 2.5 and above to qualify for Imagine America Scholarship in high school.
How much is Imagine America Scholarship worth?
The Imagine scholarship is worth over $1000.
- 2022 Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Scholarship
- List of 17 Best Free Online Breastfeeding Classes in 2022
- How much do firefighters get paid for their job?
- Introduction to Desktop Publishing, Definition, Selection, and Use
- Top 8 (Eight) Best Universities In Australia
$1,000 Imagine America Scholarships In US, 2022
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, kindly share it with friends. Remember to leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question